Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creativity and New Media

I like to learn and read about astrology; so I created a tool where I can personalize my zodiac sign based on my personal information and birthdate. The website I used then generates my personal horoscope.

Shawnnasia Floyd Personal Birth Horoscope 
Birth Horoscope

Sun in birth horoscope

Sun in Gemini: You are a nonconformist and an extrovert. You let yourself affected quickly and get mad. Learn to relax.
Sun in 11th House: No matter what happens, you always get the help of friends or acquaintances who share your original ideas. You are interested in the world`s problems, but you often happen to forget the needs of individuals.
+ Sun conjunction (0°) Moon: You are blessed with a happy life and a good wife.
+ Sun conjunction (0°) Mercury: You have a bright mind that you use in artistic or scientific activities.

Moon in birth horoscope
Moon in Gemini: Once a thought comes to your mind you immediately express yourself. You get involved in a variety of things with reckless energy.
Moon in 11th House: You gather around you a circle of friends who share your concerns for a better world.
+ Moon conjunction (0°) Mercury: You display a number of enviable qualities including common sense, a bright mind and an excellent memory.

Mercury in birth horoscope

Mercury in Gemini: You draw conclusions in a logical way based on your objective perception on the things that surround you. You show interest in anything and display a great capacity for understanding.
Mercury in 11th House: Your work focuses on the exchange of ideas with friends. You don`t have a preset goal in life but you are concerned with the idea of a better world.
I was able to personalize my horoscope on signsbystars.com

Here is the website's URL where you can create your own
http://www.signsbystars.com/personalized_birth_horoscope-en-5-0.htm

On this page it explains my personal horoscope in depth; I am a Gemini
My compatibility horoscope, daily horoscope,
numerological compatibility, and etc.

1 comment: